a. Disbursements for the period ending May 10, 2022, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. Liquid Asphalt Application Services (IFB No. 2022-238), Public Works.
2. Liquid Asphalt (IFB No. 2022-239), Public Works.
1. Construction, Restoration of Mold Remediation Areas, Collin County Adventure Camp (JOC Quote No. 2022-132) to SDB, Inc. through Buy Board Cooperative Job Order Contracting, Contract No. 581-19, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the Construction Contract, Construction & Projects.
2. Cisco Duo Maintenance (COOP Quote No. 2022-222) to Netsync Network Solutions, Inc. through DIR Cooperative Contract DIR-TSO-4167, Information Technology.
1. Addendum to Dealer Deputy Agreement between Collin County Tax Assessor-Collector and Asbury Plano LEX d/b/a Park Place Lexus Plano to increase inventory and bond amount, Tax Assessor-Collector.
2. Addendum to Dealer Deputy Agreement between Collin County Tax Assessor-Collector and Automotive Operations LP d/b/a Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney to increase inventory and bond amount, Tax Assessor-Collector.
3. No. 4 to Professional Services, Engineering, FM2551 from FM2514 to FM2170 (Contract No. 08345-12) with CP&Y, Inc. to provide various changes to the contract, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Engineering.
5. No. 14 to Frontier Parkway Improvements (Agreement No. 2016-229) with Birkhoff, Hendricks & Carter L.L.P. to add survey, construction administration, and design efforts for the All Storage driveway shift to be paid by the City of Celina, further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, and budget amendment in the amount of $14,750 when funds are received, Engineering.
g. Change Order(s):
1. No. 1 to Herbicide Treatment of Roadside ROW & Encroachments (IFB No. 2020-054) with NaturChem, Inc. to make various changes to the contract, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Public Works.
2. No. 4 to Testing: Postmortem Toxicology (IFB No. 2020-140) with National Medical Services, Inc. d/b/a NMS Labs to include a price redetermination, extend the contract for one (1) year through and including May 17, 2023, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Medical Examiner.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The Commissioners Court reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed in this agenda, in the order deemed appropriate, as authorized by Chapter 551, Open Meetings, Texas Government Code, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.075 and 551.076, or to seek the advice of its attorney and/or other attorneys representing Collin County on any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the Commissioners Court under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code or as otherwise may be permitted under chapter 551.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2022 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
2. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on April 28, 2022 and April 29, 2022, Auditor.
2. Change Order No. 3 to Construction, Collin County Adult Detention Facility, Phase 1 Addition (IFB No. 2021-239) with Ratcliff Constructors, L.P. to make various changes to the contract, Construction & Projects.
3. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
a. $29,127 to reallocate funds to the Sheriff's Federal Treasury Forfeiture Fund 1066, Auditor.
b. $11,345 to reallocate fund to the Sheriff's Federal Treasury Forfeiture Fund 1066, Auditor.
COMMISSIONERS COURT BUSINESS:
Public Comments. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.