1. Fire Alarm/Fire Sprinkler Inspections, Testing, Maintenance and Repairs (RFP No. 2018-201), Facilities.
2. Maintenance of the Chillers at the Central Plant, Minimum Security, and Juvenile Detention (Contract No. 2018-382) to Johnson Controls, Inc., Facilities.
3. Culverts, Bands, Drop Structures (IFB No. 2018-261) to Quikrete Holdings, Inc. dba Contech Engineered Solutions, LLC, Public Works.
4. Road Materials, Emulsified Asphalt (IFB No. 2018-288) to various vendors, Public Works.
1. Personal Services Agreement with Dr. Tracie A. Kaip, PsyD for a Mental Health Consultant for the North Texas Regional Veterans Court and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, 296th District Court.
2. Interlocal Dispatch Services Agreement(s) effective October 1, 2018 through and including September 30, 2019, Sheriff:
a. Anna ISD.
b. City of Celina.
c. Celina Fire Department.
d. Princeton Fire Department.
3. Interlocal Jail Services Agreement(s) effective October 1, 2018 through and including September 30, 2019, Sheriff:
a. City of Anna.
b. City of McKinney.
c. City of Parker.
1. No. 1 to Software Maintenance, Sungard (HTE) (Contract No. 2018-032) with Superion, LLC to renew the contract for the period October 1, 2018 through and including September 30, 2019 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Information Technology.
g. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Uniforms, Honor Guard (IFB No. 2017-175) with Galls, LLC to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019, Sheriff.
h. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Final Audit Results – Tax Assessor/Collector (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Quarter FY2016).
i. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. September 24, 2018.
1. Re-appointment of Jason Browning as the County Fire Marshal for a two (2) year term, Administrative Services.
2. Final Plat for Hidden Creeks Pointe, Engineering.
3. Redesignation of Private Road 5654 to Decathlon Dr (with associated address updates), GIS/Rural Addressing.
4. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
5. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
8. Possible future agenda items by Commissioners Court without discussion.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2018 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Budget amendment in the amount of $50,000 to establish the budget for the FY 2019 Juvenile Drug Court–SOAR Program Grant, Auditor.
3. County overtime for the pay period ended October 7, 2018, Human Resources.