Notice is hereby given that the Collin County Commissioners Court will meet
Invocation - Judge Self
Pledge of Allegiance - Commissioner Cole
Pledge of Allegiance to the Texas Flag - Commissioner Hoagland
HEALTH CARE FOUNDATION BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING
COMMISSIONERS COURT MEETING
1. AI-27773 Addendum No. 1 to Services: Upgrade to Jury IVR System to make various changes to the request for proposal, Information Technology.
2. AI-27781 Budget amendment in the amount of $490 to purchase furniture utilizing the Drug Forfeiture fund, District Attorney.
3. AI-27605 Budget amendment in the amount of $15,000 to establish a Drug Forfeiture budget to purchase various items, District Attorney.
4. AI-27738 Please note utilization of the State of Texas TXMAS-6-840160 contract to award the purchase of a chill water 100 HP pump/drive for the Collin
County Central Plant to Johnson for HVAC Maintenance and Service (budgeted),
5. AI-27755 Please note utilization of the BuyBoard contract per VTCA LGC 271.102 to purchase one (1) 1/2 ton and one (1) 3/4 ton pick up (budgeted),
6. AI-27771 Please note utilization of the BuyBoard contract per VTCA LGC 271.102 to purchase one (1) fork truck (budgeted), Public Works.
7. AI-27813 City of Allen annual update regarding Reinvestment Zone No. 2, Commissioners Court.
1. Call to order. The court will convene in open session for consideration of the following business matters:
2. Public Comments.
3. AI-27786 Presentation of service pins to employees with 10, 20, 25, and 30 years of service in the month of January, Human Resources.
4. Consent agenda to approve:
a. Filing of the January 8, 2008, Regular Agenda.
b. AI-27780 Disbursements for the period ending January 2, 2008, Auditor.
c. AI-27772 Tax Refunds totaling $131,791.18, Tax Assessor Collector.
1. AI-27775 Professional Services, Engineering: Engineering Services for Bridges, Special Projects.
2. AI-27776 Professional Services, Engineering: Engineering Services for Roads, Special Projects.
1. AI-27767 Amendment to the contract with the Department of State Health Services for the FY2008 Bioterrorism/Pan Flu grant funds - Contract No.
2008-022943, Attachment No. 001, Amendment No. 001A: CPS-Bioterrorism
Preparedness in the amount of $835,370, establish the budget for same and
further authorize the County Judge to finalize and execute the agreement,
2. AI-27763 Interlocal Agreement for Animal Control Services with the City of Lucas Payments will be made in quarterly installments for an annual
amount of $16,430, Development Services.
3. AI-27752 Interlocal Agreement with the City of Dallas for the Investigation of Internet Crimes Against Children grant assistance program to
reimburse Collin County in the amount of $4500 for expenses incurred for
equipment, travel, training, overtime and undercover expenses, Sheriff.
1. AI-27769 No. 1 for Animal Sheltering Services with the City of McKinney to extend the
contract for one (1) year and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize
and execute same, Development Services.
2. AI-27764 Amended Interlocal Agreement with the City of Lucas for the construction, operation and use of the Collin County Animal Shelter for a ten
(10) year term for an FY2008 amount of $14,570 to be made in quarterly installments, Development Services.
g. Change Order(s):
1. AI-27308 No. 1 to Services, Mowing: Soil Conservation Structures and Various County Locations with Tandem Mowing Service to extend the contract for
one year through and including September 30, 2008 and to apply a 2.4 percent
price increase to contract items and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to
finalize and execute same (budgeted), Public Works.
2. AI-27777 No. 2 to Road Materials: AC-20 Hot Mix Asphaltic Concrete with APAC to add high performance mix to the contract (budgeted), Public Works.
h. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. AI-27754 County Clerk (2nd & 3rd Quarter FY2007).
2. AI-27756 District Attorney (4th Quarter FY2007).
3. AI-27759 Justice of the Peace, Precinct 2 (4th Quarter FY2007).