a. Disbursements for the period ending October 2, 2018, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $71,774.98, Tax Assessor/Collector.
1. Software Maintenance, PeopleSoft (Contract No. 2018-423) to Mythics, Inc., Information Technology.
2. Detergents and Dispensers for Laundry and Kitchen (IFB No. 2018-227) to various vendors, Sheriff.
1. Interlocal Agreement with Royse City for the upgrade to CR 588 and CR 677 and repayment of construction costs of $279,099 over a five (5) year period, Public Works.
2. Interlocal Agreement with the Cities of Plano and Allen for the Public Safety Radio Communications System, Sheriff.
3. Easement for a Public Road or Street (located at Lavon Lake) Agreement with the Department of the Army (Easement No. DACW63-2-18-0705) for the expansion of Park Boulevard across Corps property with an administrative fee in the amount of $1,410 for processing the easement request, Special Projects.
4. Interlocal Jail Services Agreement(s) effective October 1, 2018 through and including September 30, 2019, Sheriff:
a. City of Celina.
b. City of Lavon.
c. City of Lucas.
1. No. 1 to the Interlocal Agreement with the City of Josephine for Hubbard Rd. to extend the reclamation work to include N. Greenville Avenue from Hubbard to the city limit and add the estimated cost of $60,632 to the five (5) year payment plan, Public Works.
2. No. 8 to P25 Trunked Radio System Replacement (Contract No. 2016-020) with Motorola Solutions, Inc. to make various changes to the contract and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
g. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Insurance, Pharmacy Benefits (RFP No. 2015-319) with United Healthcare Services, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019, Human Resources.
2. Supplies: OEM Toner Cartridges for Laser, Inkjet and MICR Printers (IFB No. 2017-255) with ABC Laser Jet, Inc. dba ABC Laser USA to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019, Purchasing.
3. Supplies: OEM Toner Cartridges for Laser, Inkjet and MICR Printers (IFB No. 2017-255) with Cesco, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019, Purchasing.
h. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. September 17, 2018.
1. Acceptance of the FY 2018/2019 Community Mental Health Grant Program; Contract No. HHS000046000006 with the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) effective July 1, 2018 through and including December 31, 2019, Administrative Services.
2. Redesignation of Private Road 5653 to Fat Cat Cir (with associated address updates), GIS/Rural Addressing.
3. Return right-of-way easement at 4651 County Road 465 granted to Collin County back to Brenda Starnes, Public Works.
4. Consent to Assignment and Assumption of Contracts for Uniforms, Honor Guard (Contract No. 2017-175) to change the name from Red the Uniform Tailor to Galls, LLC and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Purchasing.
5. Corrections to the FY 2019 Pay for Performance increases, Human Resources.
6. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
7. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
Real Estate (551.072)
Award of the Special Commissioners regarding the acquisition of a 36.196 acre parcel of an 86 acre tract owned by Eland Energy for right-of-way required for future construction of the Collin County Outer Loop between the Dallas North Tollway and State Highway 289 (Preston Road), Special Projects.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2018 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Acceptance of the FY 2019 Specialty Courts Program Grant through the Texas Office of the Governor – Criminal Justice Division for the 417th Juvenile Drug Court (SOAR Program), Juvenile Probation.
2. FY 2019 Non-Pay for Performance salary increases, Human Resources.
3. Reclassification of a vacant Supervision Officer position (grade 435) to a Caseworker position (grade 633) in the Community Supervision and Corrections Department (CSCD), Human Resources.
4. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. P–Card Disbursements, Auditor.
3. Budget amendment in the amount of $16,960 to establish the budget for the Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) for 2017, Auditor.