3. Signs, Sign Materials, and Hardware (IFB No. 2022-121), Public Works.
4. Professional Services, Historic Structures Report for Myers Park (RFQ No. 2022-120), Special Projects.
1. Adobe Enterprise Agreement (Coop Quote No. 2022-237) to Summus Industries, Inc. through DIR Cooperative Contract No. DIR-TSO-3763, Information Technology.
2. Docusign Renewal (Coop Quote No. 2022-240) to Carahsoft Technology Corporation through DIR Cooperative Contract No. DIR-TSO-4288, Information Technology.
1. Agreement for the Adoption of the Texas County and District Retirement System Qualified Replacement Benefit Arrangement for Section 415 Internal Revenue Code limit on benefits and contributions under qualified retirement plans, Human Resources.
1. No. 1 to FY21 County Clerk Records Preservation: Death, Marriage and Marriage Records Index (Contract No. 2021-080) with Kofile Technologies, Inc. to increase the quantity of pages included in Project No. 1: Historic Death Records, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, County Clerk.
h. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Extractor and Scanner for Tax Office (Contract No. 2021-120) with OPEX Corporation to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including March 2, 2023, Tax Assessor-Collector.
i. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Monthly financial reports for October 2021.
j. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. April 4, 2022.
1. Tex-21 membership and payment of annual dues in the amount of $25,000, Administrative Services.
2. Resale of foreclosed tax property located in Collin County, Texas, described as ABS A0709 John Pennington Survey, Tract 15, .1205 Acres, Administrative Services.
3. Redesignation of Private Road 5817 as Fischer Ranch Road, GIS/Rural Addressing.
4. Redesignation of Private Road 5818 as Eritrea Dr., GIS/Rural Addressing.
5. Sanitary sewer and access easements for the City of McKinney, Public Works.
6. Payment of various invoices in the amount of $46,264.40 utilizing Inmate Commissary Funds, Sheriff.
7. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
8. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
2. General Discussion Items:
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
Real Estate (551.072)
a. Land acquisition, Engineering.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The Commissioners Court reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed in this agenda, in the order deemed appropriate, as authorized by Chapter 551, Open Meetings, Texas Government Code, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.075 and 551.076, or to seek the advice of its attorney and/or other attorneys representing Collin County on any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the Commissioners Court under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code or as otherwise may be permitted under chapter 551.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2022 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. P-Card disbursements, Auditor.
2. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on April 6, 2022, Auditor.
3. Reconstruction of County Road 228, Public Works.
4. Reconstruction of County Road 204, Public Works.
5. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
a. $232,825 to establish the budget for the FY2022-2024 Chapter 19 to be used for education/travel and temporary election employees, Auditor.
b. $5,000 to establish the budget for the FY2022 Title IV-E Welfare Services grant, Auditor.
c. $53,059 to establish the budget for the FY2022 Title IV-E County Legal Services grant, Auditor.
d. $51,491 to purchase personal watercraft equipment and maintenance to assist with patrolling Lake Lavon, utilizing Federal Forfeiture Funds, Sheriff.
COMMISSIONERS COURT BUSINESS:
Public Comments. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.