2. No. 4 to Teen Court Services (Contract No. 2014-140) with the City of Frisco to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Administrative Services.
f. Change Order(s):
1. No. 1 to Supplies, Jail Kitchen, Non-Food (IFB No. 2017-241) with Empire Paper Company to add an additional product to the contract, include a price redetermination, extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
g. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. August 27, 2018.
1. Sale of property located at 208 Wright Street, Farmersville, Texas (W. Block A, Lot 35 & 36, College Heights Addition, Volume 1, Page 123) as recorded in the Collin County Deed Records to Syeda Haque upon the payment of $6,500, County Judge.
2. Exemption from the requirements of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and further authorize the Human Resource Director to submit proper notice to authorities, Human Resources.
3. Reclassification of a vacant Criminal Investigator position (grade 557) to a Deputy Sheriff position (grade 556), Human Resources.
4. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
5. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
9. Possible future agenda items by Commissioners Court without discussion.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
To deliberate the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee.
Real Estate (551.072)
Economic Development Negotiations (551.087)
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2018 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Amendment No. 9 to CSCD, Offender Specimen Collection and Drug Testing Services (RFP No. 2015-200) with Treatment Assessment Screening Center, Inc. to extend the contract for an additional two (2) months through and including October 31, 2018, Adult Probation.
2. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Status of the NTX Criminal Interdiction Unit Mutual-Aid Agreement and participating counties, Sheriff's Office.
3. County overtime for the pay period ended September 9, 2018, Human Resources.