a. Disbursements for the period ending September 4, 2018, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $469,336.19, Tax Assessor/Collector.
1. Construction, Myers Park Show Barn Electrical Upgrade (IFB No. 2018-326), Construction & Projects.
2. Storage and Microfilm Creation (RFP No. 2018-331), County Clerk.
3. Professional Services, General Civil Engineering Consulting (RFQ No. 2018-359), Engineering.
4. Insurance, Stop Loss for Medical and Pharmacy (RFP No. 2018-341), Human Resources.
1. New Camera Installation at Detention Facility Book-In and Recreation Areas (IFB No. 2018-272) to Logical Solutions, Inc., budget amendment in the amount of $18,908 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the Construction Contract, Construction & Projects.
3. Annual Contract for Temporary Personnel (Contract No. 2018-364) to All Star Temporaries, Inc. dba Temps of McKinney, Human Resources.
4. Cisco ISE (Contract No. 2018-334) to Netsync Network Solutions, Inc., Information Technology.
5. McAfee Hardware and Software Maintenance (Contract No. 2018-347) to CDW Government LLC, Information Technology.
1. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Lavon for the Lavon Volunteer Fire Department for Dispatch Services effective through and including September 30, 2019, Sheriff.
1. No. 1 to Professional Services, Engineering, County Road 613 at Groves Creek (AGR No. 2015-088A) with Binkley & Barfield, Inc. for additional construction phase services and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Engineering.
h. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Supplies: Veterinary and Animal Care (IFB No. 2017-074) with Midwest Veterinary Supply, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019, Development Services.
2. Services: Janitorial (RFP No. 2017-172) with Oriental Building Services, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019, Facilities.
3. Supplies: Jail Kitchen Non-Food (IFB No. 2017-241) with Infinity Supply & Services, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019, Sheriff.
4. Mowing, Various County Locations (IFB No. 2017-082) with Cathey and Murray Property Management, Inc. dba C&M Mowing and Landscaping to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019, Special Projects.
i. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $200 to reallocate funds to cover the negative category balance for the remainder of FY 2018, County Judge.
2. 9,100 to transfer funds to the County Courts–Shared, Interpreter account, County Court at Law 4.
3. $30,000 to utilize savings from the Software Asset Management/Compliance Management Solution Project for the acquisition of an enhanced Information Security Awareness video training platform, Information Technology.
j. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. August 13, 2018.
2. August 13, 2018 Budget Workshop.
3. August 20, 2018.
1. Utilization of the Russell A. Steindam Courts Building for the Collin County Bar Association's Mock Trial Competition on Friday, February 15, 2019 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Saturday, February 16, 2019 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. The Collin County Bar Association has agreed to pay for security and housekeeping services on February 16, 2019, and further requests a waiver of the fees and insurance requirements, Facilities.
2. Re-designation of Private Road 5651 to Sleepy Hollow Trl (with associated address updates), GIS/Rural Addressing.
3. Reject all bids received for Safety Wear and Accessories (IFB No. 2018-040), Purchasing.
4. FY 2019 Pay for Performance salary increases, Human Resources.
5. Reclassification of a vacant Criminal Investigator position (grade 557) to a Deputy Sheriff position (grade 556), Human Resources.
6. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
7. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2018 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Amendments for CSCD, Sex Offender Counseling with various vendors to extend the contracts for one (1) year through and including August 31, 2019, Adult Probation.
2. Reclassification of a vacant Supervision Officer position (grade 435) to a Caseworker position (grade 633) in the Community Supervision and Corrections Department (CSCD), Human Resources.
3. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. County overtime for the pay period ended August 26, 2018, Human Resources.