3. Equipment, Lease - Smooth Drum Vibratory Compactor (Coop Quote No. 2021-335) to Herc Holdings, Inc. d/b/a Herc Rentals through TXMAS Cooperative Contract No. TXMAS-20-51V05, Public Works.
4. Vehicle, F150 (Contract No. 2021-320) to Silsbee Ford, Inc. through Buyboard Cooperative Contract No. 601-19, Public Works.
5. Fleet Parts & Supplies (Contract No. 2021-344) to O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. d/b/a O'Reilly Auto Parts through TIPS Cooperative Contract No. 180603, Public Works.
1. No. 1 to Services, Detention Security Controls, Integration and Maintenance (RFP No. 2019-160) with SML Security, LLC to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including October 20, 2022, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Facilities.
2. No. 1 to Interlocal Agreement for Jail Services (Agreement No. 2020-336) with the City of Murphy to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2022, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
g. Change Order(s):
1. No. 1 to Repairs to Prisoner Transport Elevator No. 11 (Coop Quote No. 2021-196) with Thyssenkrupp Elevators Corp. through Sourcewell Contract No. 080420-TKE to allow for the removal and replacement of one (1) damaged brake sheave, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Facilities.
h. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Mowing - Various County Locations (IFB No. 2020-275) with Coast to Coast Contracting to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2022, Facilities.
2. Uniforms, Law Enforcement & Related Items (Contract No. 2017-288) with Galls, LLC to extend the contract through and including November 4, 2021, through the City of Frisco Cooperative Contract No. 1804-060 - Law Enforcement Uniforms, Purchasing.
3. Vehicle Lease/Rental for Various Collin County Departments (IFB No. 2019-315) with EAN Holdings, LLC d/b/a Enterprise Holdings to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2022, Sheriff.
4. Tax Statement Preparation and Mailing Service (RFP No. 2017-202) with VariVerge LLC to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including August 31, 2022, Tax Assessor-Collector.
i. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $590.60 to re-budget refunds received for overpayment of recording fees on nine (9) parcels, Engineering.
j. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. July 19, 2021.
1. Final plat for Bridgewater Phase 7B, Engineering.
2. Pay rate increase for Security Service for Off-Duty Law Enforcement in the Tax Assessor Collector Office, Tax Assessor Collector.
3. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
General Discussion Items:
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2021 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on July 22, 2021, Auditor.