2. Generators and Air Conditioning for Radio Tower Shelters (IFB No. 2021-243), Sheriff's Office.
1. Construction, Roof Replacement, Collin County 900 Building (IFB No. 2021-202) to Flynn BEC LP, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute Construction Agreement for same, Construction & Projects.
1. Interlocal Agreement with the North Central Texas Emergency Communications District for regional 9-1-1 services through and including September 30, 2023, and further authorize the Sheriff and Communications Manager to finalize and execute the Manual ALI Query and Service Agreement for same, Administrative Services.
2. Grant an exemption from the bidding process per Texas Local Government Code 262.024 (a) (4) and approve a Professional Services Contract with Public Information Associates to administer RHP 18 anchor duties required by the Medicaid 1115 Waiver, Administrative Services.
f. Change Order(s):
1. No. 1 to Construction, Road: Collin County Outer Loop from East of SH 289 to FM 2478 (IFB No. 2020-258) with Mario Sinacola & Sons Excavating, Inc. to make various changes to the contract, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Engineering.
g. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Engineering Services, Geotech and Materials Testing for Roads and Buildings (RFQ No. 2020-200) with EST, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2022, Engineering.
h. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Monthly financial reports for May 2021.
i. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. July 12, 2021.
1. Acknowledgement of the issuance of the New Hope Cultural Education Facilities Finance Corporation Senior Living Revenue Bonds (Sanctuary LTC Project), Administrative Services.
2. Resolution with the City of Wylie regarding a cooperative transfer of property for the Park Boulevard from Parker Road (FM 2514 to SH 78) project, and Special Warranty Deed for Parcel 39-2, Engineering.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2021 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Change Order No. 1 to Construction, Facade Improvements, 900 E. Park Blvd, Plano (IFB No. 2021-009) to extend the project completion date thirty-nine (39) days through and including August 16, 2021, Construction and Projects.