1. No. 1 to Interlocal Agreement for Jail Services (Agreement No. 2020-347) with the Town of Prosper to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2022, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
2. No. 3 to Professional Services, Engineering, FM2551 from FM2514 to FM2170 (Agreement No. 08345-12) with CP&Y, Inc. for further coordination with Collin County and TxDOT related to conflicts with roadway utilities, utility relocations, and development and maintenance of the utility base map and exhibits, and budget adjustment for same, Engineering.
f. Change Order(s):
1. No. 1 to Asphaltic Concrete (IFB No. 2019-302) with Austin Asphalt, Inc. to make various changes to the contract, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Public Works.
2. No. 1 to Firearms, Ammunition & Accessories (IFB No. 2020-125) with Precision Delta Corporation to make various changes to the contract, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Purchasing.
g. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $73,365 for courthouse audiovisual refresh project, Budget.
2. $260,571 to move funds from a revenue account to an expenditure account for CR 166 roadway improvements, Engineering.
1. Reject all bids received for Construction, Animal Shelter Visitation Area Improvements (IFB No. 2021-137), Construction & Projects.
2. Final plat for Moores Lake Estates Phase 2, Engineering.
3. Redesignation of County Road 89 as KC Robinson Lane with associated address updates, GIS/Rural Addressing.
4. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
5. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
General Discussion Items:
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
Texas State LULAC et. al. v. Elfant, et. al., and Vote.Org v. Callanen, et. al., County Judge.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2021 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Proposed FY2022-2023 Biennium Budget for CSCD, Adult Probation.
2. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
3. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. P-Card disbursements, Auditor.
2. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on June 24, 2021, Auditor.
3. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on July 8, 2021, Auditor.
4. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
a. $6,726,577 for year-end savings as discussed in the FY 2021 Budget Workshop, Budget.