1. Call to order. The board will convene in open session for consideration of the following business matters:
2. Consent agenda to approve:
a. Disbursements for the period ending March 30, 2021, Auditor.
1. Amendment to the contract with the Texas Department of State Health Services for Contract No. HHS000769800001, Amendment No. 3 to Public Health Emergency Preparedness Coronavirus 2019, to extend the grant period through and including March 15, 2022, Health Care.
c. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Substance Abuse (FY2019).
d. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. March 15, 2021.
1. Grant application for the FY2022 Immunizations Program Funds Services grant through the Texas Department of State Health Services, Health Care.
2. Grant application for the FY2021-2022 Immunization Program grant through the Texas Department of State Health Services, Health Care.
3. Grant application for the FY2021-2022 Regional and Local Services System (RLSS)/Local Public Health Services (LPHS) through the Texas Department of State Health Services, Health Care.
4. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
The board reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
_________________________ Chris Hill, President
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _____ day of _______________, 2021 at ______ o'clock ____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Health Care Foundation Board of Trustees complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.