1. Folding/Inserter & Mail Machines (Cooperative Quote No. 2021-181) to various vendors, Purchasing.
1. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Princeton for the Princeton Community Library in the amount of $21,462.50, effective October 1, 2020 through and including September 30, 2021, Budget.
2. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Celina for the acquisition of land on the west side of State Highway 289 (Preston Road) described as the 2020 Bonfire Properties Acquisition Project, Bond Project No. OI18PG10, Engineering.
f. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Temporary Personnel Services (Contract No. 2020-214) with Howroyd-Wright Employment Agency, Inc. d/b/a AppleOne Employment Services to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including March 31, 2022, Human Resources.
2. Temporary Personnel Services (Contract No. 2020-214) with Smith Temporaries, Inc. d/b/a Cornerstone Staffing to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including March 31, 2022, Human Resources.
g. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $530,041 to reallocate funds to cover negative categories and/or negative departmental budgets for FY2020, Auditor.
2. $5,167 to reallocated funds for the Spay/Neuter Program, Development Services.
h. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. February 22, 2021.
2. February 22, 2021, Supplemental.
1. Acceptance of a Ben E. Keith, BEKO Rebate Program rebate check in the amount of $600 to be deposited in the Going the Extra Mile Employee Incentive Program line item and budget amendment for same, Purchasing.
2. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
3. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2021 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
1. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on February 11, 2021, Auditor.
2. Change Order No. 1 to Construction, New Office Building for Precinct 2 Justice of the Peace & Constable (IFB No. 2020-272) to add various items to the contract, Construction & Projects.
3. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. $14,011 to establish the budget for the FY2020 Justice Assistance Grant, Auditor.