1. 2021 Lake Patrol Contract with the US Army Corps of Engineers, Fort Worth District to provide additional patrol of Lake Lavon from May 21, 2021 through and including September 11, 2021, Sheriff.
1. No. 1 to Services, Controls Integrator (RFP No. 2019-096) with Miller Building Automation, LLC to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including June 16, 2022, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Facilities.
2. No. 14 to Storm Water Management Program (Agreement No. 12179-08) with Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc. for Phase II support services, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Engineering.
1. Appoint Dale Rose as magistrate pursuant to Sec. 54.2201 of the Texas Government Code, Administrative Services.
2. Establish a cash drawer in the amount of $100 for the County Clerk Plano location, Auditor.
3. Acceptance of supplemental funding in the amount of $12,000 for the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force Grant, and further extend the term of the contract through and including September 30, 2021, Sheriff.
4. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2021 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY: