a. Disbursements for the period ending February 2, 2021, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $2,657,582.50, Tax Assessor-Collector.
1. Cameras and Card Readers for Radio Tower Shelters (IFB No. 2021-106), Sheriff.
1. Varonis Data Protection Maintenance (Coop Quote No. 2021-144) to Unique Digital Technology, Inc., through Choice Partners Contract No. HCDE 17026kh, Information Technology.
1. No. 1 to Interlocal Agreement for Fire Inspection and Fire Plan Review Services for Commercial Buildings (Agreement No. 2019-376) with the Town of New Hope to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2021, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Fire Marshal.
2. No. 1 to Interlocal Agreement for Fire Inspection and Fire Plan Review for Commercial Buildings and Subdivisions (Agreement No. 2019-151) with the City of Lavon to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2021, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Fire Marshal.
3. No. 1 to Interlocal Agreement for Dispatch Services (Agreement No. 2020-041) with the City of Anna to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2021, set the rate for FY2021, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
4. Solicitation/Modification of Contract for the FY2019 Lake Patrol Contract with the US Army Corps of Engineers Fort Worth to de-obligate funds in the amount of $23,833.94, Sheriff.
g. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Audit Reports (4th Quarter FY2020):
a. Animal Services.
b. Constable, Precinct 1.
c. Constable, Precinct 2.
d. Constable, Precinct 3.
e. Constable, Precinct 4.
f. County Clerk.
g. Community Supervision and Corrections Department.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2021 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
2. Grant award in the amount of $35,584.20 through the Texas Juvenile Justice Department for Diversion Alternative Plan for the period of January 8, 2021 through and including January 8, 2022, Juvenile Probation.
1. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on January 22, 2021, Auditor.
2. Addendum No. 1, No. 2, No. 3, No. 4, and No. 5 to Construction, Collin County Juvenile Detention, Video Retrofit (IFB No. 2021-014) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
3. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. $114,386 to establish the budget for the FY2021 TB Federal Prevention and Control Program grant, through the Department of State Health Services, Auditor.