a. Disbursements for the period ending December 29, 2020, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $155,484.71, Tax Assessor-Collector.
1. Construction, Collin County Sheriff's Office Fire Sprinkler Modification (IFB No. 2021-099), Construction & Projects.
2. Professional Services, Forensic Engineering Services (RFQ No. 2021-122), Construction & Projects.
1. Construction, Road, Frontier Parkway (CR 5) Paving and Drainage Improvements (CSP No. 2020-303) to Mario Sinacola & Sons Excavating, Inc., and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the Construction Agreement for same, Engineering.
2. Vehicle, PI SUV (Contract No. 2021-113) to Silsbee Ford, Inc. through Goodbuy Cooperative Contract No. 20-8F000, Public Works.
3. Tableau Software Maintenance (Coop Quote No. 2021-110) to SHI-Government Solutions, Inc., through DIR Contract No. DIR-TSO-4288, Information Technology.
1. Funding Agreement with the Heard Natural Science Museum and Wildlife Sanctuary for the 2018 Parks and Open Space Bond Project (Bond Project No. OI18PG08), Engineering.
2. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Allen for the Stephen G. Terrell Community Park Trails Project (Bond Project No. OI18PG09), Engineering.
3. Interlocal Dispatch Services Agreement with Melissa Fire Department effective October 1, 2020 through and including September 30, 2021, Sheriff.
4. Intergovernmental Agreement with US Marshals Service to house federal prisoners, per Local Government Code 791, Sheriff.
1. No. 1 to Interlocal Agreement for Dispatch Services (Agreement No. 2020-218) with Princeton Fire Department to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2021, set the rate for FY 2021, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
2. No. 2 to Engineering Services, Geotech and Materials Testing for Roads and Buildings (RFQ No. 2020-200) with EST, Inc. to add services to the contract, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Engineering.
3. No. 5 to Interlocal Agreement for Environmental Services (Agreement No. 2015-335) with the City of Wylie to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2021, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Development Services.
4. No. 9 to Frontier Parkway Improvements (Agreement No. 2016-229) with Birkhoff, Hendricks & Carter L.L.P. for additional scope and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Engineering.
h. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $11,796.26 to establish the budget for the 2020 Bulletproof Vest Partnership grant, Auditor.
i. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. December 7, 2020.
1. Removal of a cash drawer from Elections in the amount of $20, Auditor.
2. Signage plan for The Hills of Lone Star Phase 8, Highlands, Engineering.
3. 2021 Compensation Plan, Human Resources.
4. Employee salary changes for wage movement adjustments for law enforcement effective January 11, 2021, Human Resources.
5. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
6. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2020 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. CSCD Non-PFP salary increases, Human Resources.
2. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Voluntary terminations, Human Resources.
2. Turnover, Human Resources.
3. Addendum No. 1 and 2 to Construction Road, Frontier Parkway (CR 5) paving and drainage improvements, to make carious changes to the competitive sealed proposal, Purchasing.