a. Disbursements for the period ending December 1, 2020, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $321,467.54, Tax Assessor-Collector.
1. Vehicles, Dump Trucks (Contract No. 2021-045) to Southwest International Trucks, Inc. through Sourcewell Cooperative Contract No. 060920-NVS, Public Works.
2. Vehicle, Water Truck (Contract No. 2021-046) to Southwest International Trucks, Inc. through the Sourcewell Cooperative Contract No. 060920-NVS, Public Works.
1. Memorandum of Understanding between North Texas Regional Veterans Court and Simply Safe Drug Testing LLC for alcohol monitoring and reporting operations, 296th District Court.
2. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Lucas for the construction of West Lucas Road from FM 1378 (Country Club Road) to FM 2551 (Angel Parkway) (2018 Bond Project No. RI18007), Engineering.
1. No. 7 to Software and Implementation Services for an ERP Financial System (Agreement No. 2015-192) with Tyler Technologies, Inc. to make various changes to the contract, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Information Technology.
g. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Motor Vehicle License Agreement with Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC) to extend the contract, County Judge.
h. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. November 9, 2020.
2. November 9, 2020, Special Session.
3. November 11, 2020, Special Session.
1. Accept the roads within Hills of Lone Star Phase 7B_Northgate for county maintenance, Engineering.
2. Redesignation of Private Road 5723 to Branch Road with associated address updates, GIS/Rural Addressing.
3. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
4. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
To deliberate the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee.
Vacancy in Constable, Precinct 1, Commissioners Court.
Mediation settlement for motor vehicle incident, Human Resources.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2020 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on November 12, 2020, Auditor.
2. Amendment No. 3 to Surveillance Camera Systems (RFP No. 2019-131) with Knight Security Systems, LLC to add equipment to the contract, Construction & Projects.
3. County overtime for the pay period ended November 15, 2020, Human Resources.
4. Turnover, Human Resources.
5. Voluntary Terminations, Human Resources.
6. Notification of Facility Certification for the John R. Roach Juvenile Detention Center pursuant to Texas Administrative Code 343.206 and Texas Family Code 51.25, Juvenile Probation.
7. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. $11,595,442 for CARES Act Funds, Auditor.
b. $6,000 for CARES Act Funds, Auditor.
c. $156,465 to establish the budget for the FY2021 District Attorney Testing of Forensic Evidence grant, Auditor.
d. $15,059 to establish the budget for the FY2019 Justice Assistance Grant (JAG), Auditor.