4. AI-49691 Intra-County account transfers transmitted on December 30, 2020, Auditor.
5. AI-49698 No. 1 to Construction, Controls Replacement, 900 & 920 Park Blvd. Buildings, Plano (IFB No. 2020-344) with Dallas Mechanical Group, LLC to make various changes to the contract, Construction & Projects.
6. AI-49693 Addendum No. 1 and No. 2 to Construction of Concrete Retaining Wall (IFB No. 2020-410) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
7. AI-49694 Addendum No. 1 to Disaster Debris Removal (Emergency) (RFP No. 2020-199) to make various changes to the Request for Proposal, Purchasing.
8. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. AI-49687 $9,039,875.26 for CARES Act Funds, Auditor.
b. AI-49704 $19,935 to purchase equipment for the Designated Marksmen Program and Special Operations Unit, Sheriff.
1. Call to order. The court will convene in open session for consideration of the following business matters:
2. Public Comments.
4. Consent agenda to approve:
a. AI-49683 Disbursements for the period ending January 19, 2021, Auditor.
b. AI-49685 Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. AI-49701 Tax refunds totaling $1,658,887.47, Tax Assessor-Collector.
1. AI-49661 Threat Detection Scanners for Collin County Courthouse (RFP No. 2021-042), Construction & Projects.
1. AI-49562 Copy Paper (Coop. Quote No. 2021-089) to various vendors, Budget.
2. AI-49682 Construction, Facade Improvements, 900 E. Park Blvd., Plano (IFB No. 2021-009) to Concord Commercial Services, Inc., Construction & Projects.
3. AI-49715 Construction, Road: Collin County Outer Loop from East of SH 289 to FM 2478 (IFB No. 2020-258) to Mario Sinacola & Sons Excavating, Inc., and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute construction agreement for same, Engineering.
4. AI-49702 Elastic Cloud Enterprise Software (Coop Quote No. 2021-142) to Software Information Resource Corp., through GSA Contract No. GS-35F-051T, Information Technology.
5. AI-49653 Trailer Mounted Brush Chipper (Contract No. 2021-116) to Vermeer Corporation d/b/a Vermeer Texas-Louisiana, through Sourcewell Cooperative Contract No. 062117-VRM, Public Works.
f. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. AI-49695 $4,249,400 to reallocate funds to cover negative categories and/or negative departmental budgets for FY2020, Auditor.
2. AI-49674 $6,107 to supplement the salary for a Deputy Clerk II utilizing the County Clerk Records Management fund, County Clerk.
3. AI-49708 $1,740 for the purchase of two (2) scanners, Justice of the Peace, Precinct 2.
4. AI-49711 $764,506 to establish the budget for General Fund and $15,000 to establish the budget for Court Technology Fund, Justice of the Peace, Precinct 3.
g. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. AI-49670 December 14, 2020.
2. AI-49672 December 21, 2020.
3. AI-49677 December 28, 2020, Special Session.
4. AI-49709 January 4, 2021.
1. AI-49690 Acknowledge the reissuance of an amended issuer note by Red River Education Finance Corporation for John Paul II High School Building Endowment Trust, John Paul II High School, Inc., Administrative Services.
2. AI-49697 Acceptance of a monetary donation in the amount of $304.66 through the Live Here Give Here Program for CPS, Auditor.
3. AI-49700 Adoption of an order authorizing the sale of fireworks for Texas Independence Day, San Jacinto Day and Memorial Day, Fire Marshal.
4. AI-49717 Redesignation of Private Roads 5676, 5677, 5678, 5679, and 5695 with associated address updates, GIS/Rural Addressing.
5. AI-49718 Redesignation of Private Road 5709 and Private Road 5710 with associated address updates, GIS/Rural Addressing.
6. AI-49688 Acceptance of 1,276 cubic yards of asphalt road millings from the Texas Department of Transportation, Public Works.
7. AI-49707 BuyBoard Purchasing Cooperative rebate in the amount of $24,240 to be deposited in the Going the Extra Mile Employee Incentive Program line item, and budget amendment for same, Purchasing.
8. AI-49686 Acceptance of the FY2021 US Marshals Service - Violent Offender Task Force Grant award in the amount of $8,000, Sheriff.
9. AI-49721 Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
10. AI-49722 Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
5. AI-49604 Resolution for the alignment for the future US 380 Freeway, along County Road 164 and Bloomdale Road, and further authorize Engineering to acquire associated land, Engineering.