1. Call to order. The court will convene in open session for consideration of the following business matters:
2. Public Comments.
4. Consent agenda to approve:
a. AI-47978 Disbursements for the period ending February 11, 2020, Auditor.
b. AI-47979 Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. AI-47989 Mowing & Trimming of Soil Conservation Structures (IFB No. 2020-057) to Gant Contractors, Inc., Public Works.
1. AI-47983 Acknowledgement of tax-exempt bonds by the Mission Economic Development Corporation of its Solid Water Disposal Revenue Bonds (Republic Services, Inc. Project) Series 2020, Administrative Services.
2. AI-47994 Sale of property located at 416 Standifer Street, McKinney, Texas Lot 426B, McKinney Outlots Addition, Volume 98, Page 0023629, as recorded in the Collin County Deed Records to Rashida and Bill Krueger upon the payment of $1,250, Commissioners Court.
3. AI-47972 Termination of monthly free trash day at the North Texas Municipal Water District landfill located on SH 121 in Melissa, Texas, Public Works.
4. AI-47976 Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
5. AI-47977 Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding: