Notice is hereby given that the Collin County Commissioners Court will meet in REGULAR SESSION. Following is the agenda for said meeting:
Invocation – Judge Self
Pledge of Allegiance – Commissioner Fletcher
Pledge of Allegiance to the Texas Flag – Commissioner Williams
COMMISSIONERS COURT MEETING
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. AI-45410 Amendment No. 9 to CSCD, Offender Specimen Collection and Drug Testing Services (RFP No. 2015-200) with Treatment Assessment Screening Center, Inc. to extend the contract for an additional two (2) months through and including October 31, 2018, Adult Probation.
2. AI-45441 Status of the NTX Criminal Interdiction Unit Mutual-Aid Agreement and participating counties, Sheriff's Office.
3. AI-45312 County overtime for the pay period ended September 9, 2018, Human Resources.
1. Call to order. The court will convene in open session for consideration of the following business matters:
2. Public Comments.
a. AI-45411 Proclamation designating the month of September 2018 as Hunger Action Month and September 13, 2018 as Hunger Action Day in Collin County, Commissioner, Precinct 3.
4. Consent agenda to approve:
a. AI-45357 Disbursements for the period ending September 11, 2018, Auditor.
b. AI-45358 Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. AI-45458 Chiller Repairs to The Brandt Companies, LLC, Facilities.
1. Interlocal Agreement(s) for Dispatch Services effective October 1, 2018 through and including September 30, 2019, Sheriff:
a. AI-45450 City of Josephine.
b. AI-45431 City of Melissa.
c. AI-45449 Celina ISD.
d. AI-45451 Community ISD.
1. AI-45418 No. 1 to Insurance, Medical, Dental, Vision, Cobra Administration, FSA Administration, and Retiree Health (RFP No. 2015-299) with United Healthcare Services, Inc. to reduce the Medical Administration Fee to $39.03, provide Personal Health Support with Disease Management at no additional charge, renew the contract for the period January 1, 2019 through and including December 31, 2019 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Human Resources.
2. AI-45452 No. 4 to Teen Court Services (Contract No. 2014-140) with the City of Frisco to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Administrative Services.
f. Change Order(s):
1. AI-45315 No. 1 to Supplies, Jail Kitchen, Non-Food (IFB No. 2017-241) with Empire Paper Company to add an additional product to the contract, include a price redetermination, extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
g. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. AI-45421 August 27, 2018.
1. AI-45454 Sale of property located at 208 Wright Street, Farmersville, Texas (W. Block A, Lot 35 & 36, College Heights Addition, Volume 1, Page 123) as recorded in the Collin County Deed Records to Syeda Haque upon the payment of $6,500, County Judge.
2. AI-45428 Exemption from the requirements of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and further authorize the Human Resource Director to submit proper notice to authorities, Human Resources.
3. AI-45426 Reclassification of a vacant Criminal Investigator position (grade 557) to a Deputy Sheriff position (grade 556), Human Resources.
4. AI-45467 Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
5. AI-45468 Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
e. AI-45432 Melissa ISD.
f. AI-45447 Blue Ridge Volunteer Fire Department.
g. AI-45430 Farmersville Fire Department.
h. AI-45429 Westminster Volunteer Fire Department.
i. AI-45453 Weston Volunteer Fire Department.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
5. FY 2019 Budget
a. AI-45482 Salary Grievance Committee recommendation for Justices of the Peace, Commissioners Court.
b. AI-45475 Insurance plan design change, Human Resources.
c. AI-45382 Public Hearing – Proposed FY 2019 Budget.
d. AI-45383 Adoption of an order setting and approving the FY 2019 Elected Officials salaries.
e. AI-45384 Adoption of an order setting and approving the FY 2019 Budget.
f. AI-45385 Adoption of an order setting the maintenance and operating tax rate for FY 2019.
g. AI-45386 Adoption of an order setting the debt service tax rate for FY 2019.
h. AI-45388 Adoption of an order setting the combined tax rate for FY 2019.
i. AI-45390 Adoption and an order setting and approving the Collin County Fee Schedule for
6. AI-45389 Restrictions on funds in compliance with Government Accounting Standards Board (GASB) Statement Number 54 for FY 2019.
7. AI-45416 Agreement to Contribute Right of Way Funds (Fixed Price) with the State of Texas acting through the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) for certain highway improvements on SH 205 from North of John King (Rockwall County Line) to SH 78 for the acquisition of certain right of way and the relocating and adjusting of utilities, Engineering.